Tuesday, November 18, 2008

32 week Doctor's appt.

So, we had our 32 week appointment this past Monday. No - still no gender! But, I am measuring right at 32 weeks. I have gained 8 pounds since my last visit! Ouch! That must be why the squats and lunges hurt so much! I'm now at 161 lbs (2lbs per week since I was last weighed). But the doc said it was all baby - so I think that's a good thing. She also said that the baby was head down (although I think its been that way the whole time)...which is good for this last part of pregnancy. I will now see her every two weeks - we have an appointment on Dec. 2 (about 36 weeks), and then will have another at 38weeks and then every week till I deliver. We have about 7 weeks to go! I think we'll put the crib together over thanks-giving break.

1 comment:

  1. that's great! you want a baby with a little meat on those tiny bones! :-)

    ReplyDelete