Now I know what you're thinking - of course there's something about Reina. She's wonderful! However, that is not what I was going for. Today during dinner, Reina grabbed her hair. This resulted in a nice "gel" streaked strand of hair sticking out (look carefully in the photo). As soon as Chris and I noticed this during dinner, we both looked at each other and thought, "its just like 'There's Something about Mary.'" If you don't remember the particular scene we're remembering, let's just say the context is inappropriate for Reina - and you can email me and I'll remind you.
Aside from Reina making a mess out of meals (how typical), which is due in large part to pineapple and tofu in this case, we're doing pretty good. There was a bit of drama about 30 minutes ago that I am recovering from. We were putting Reina to bed, which culminates with my nursing Reina. Well, Reina finally decided to put those chompers to test and all I can say is "ouch!" As soon as she bit me with her new opposing top and bottom teeth, I yelped, and she immediately smiled. I then put her in her crib (un-fed) and left crying. Gosh, I'm so dramatic. Chris, feeling bad, went and got Reina and brought her out so that she could apologize. Reina pretty much did her usual smile and climb all over me gig. From now I fear that nursing her will never be the same. I am always going to be waiting for her to bite me! Yikes.
Oh I hated the biting. Aparently screaming made Zane laugh and he thought it was a game. We made it through though and he doesn't bit anymore. Oh and I think you should decribe the part of the movie you are talking about. =) I can't believe how big she is getting! I know I say that all the time.
ReplyDeleteSydney does the smile too, but she doesn't always bite, so that is good....but it still happens, what is even worse, is when she scrapes the nipple out of her mouth, HOLY HELL that hurts!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it....Syd is pretty much done nursing, we just do the evening session these days.