Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Brown Eyed Girl



I have finally accepted that Reina will have brown eyes and hair. I figured she'd have brown eyes, but I was certain she'd have bleach blond hair like her mama, when she was a kid.

I've uploaded my next masterpiece. Chris and I took footage from the real video camera (versus the still camera) so the quality should be better, but I can't promise the editing is any better! It was fun looking at all of the things Reina can do now.

Anything new with Reina? Well, she's been torturing me by waking up in the middle of the night. I'm not quite sure what that's about, but I miss my 11hour sleeping baby. Hopefully she'll be back soon. She is very close to having 6 teeth, is still working on walking, and is still LOVING her tomatoes! Chris insisted upon documentation of Reina's first Laker game with him. I think he enjoyed in more than she did.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Zane especially enjoyed the music as he danced to the whole video! I liked Reina's walker. How inventive she is. Poor Casper though. =) I know Milo is still getting used to having Zane close. He doesn't mind at feeding and sleeping times though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the 3 of you, adorable!

    ReplyDelete