Reina has been caught more than once sucking her thumb. However, it has recently been brought to our attention that if her blankie is nearby, she will go to it and immediately put her thumb into her mouth. Granddad and Romeni sent us some new blankies (for back up purposes). As soon as they were out of the box, Reina immediately found her thumb and put her head down. So sweet. I will miss these days.
We also had a recent meeting with the folks who are helping us buy our house. Good news: the land has been bought! We will go in for a final approval of the plans on Monday and then they will be submitted to the city for permits. There's no turning back now!
PS - Happy Halloween! Will we be dressing up? No. Next year for sure.
That is so adorable. Glad you have some extras for back up. We have tons of blankies like Reina's, but of course Zane chose a ratty old one that I had when I was a baby. It is in bad shape. Good luck with the building permits. Sounds exciting!
ReplyDelete