...it was the 13th of March! We had a wonderful Saturday. Chris didn't have any soccer and the weather was glorious! We found a park in Kitanakagusuku that I had never been to
What I think is unusual about Okinawa (as I've not done much park hunting in the States) is that each town has its own little park and
they are all TOTALLY different. So, I am always trying to find new parks. Like two
weeks ago me and some other Moms found a park that had all of these cement tree tunnels to play in, or another park I happened upon with a huge cement Shi-sa. Anyhow, I do love my parks; probably more than Reina, as she is pretty much fascinated with the leaves on the ground, which we could find anywhere.
We attended our first soccer game last week at Naha-nishi. It did not fare well for the boys (they lost miserably), but Reina did her part cheering! Also got a cute shot of her climbing on her bumbo chair! Crazy kid. She looks like she is flying!
No other new news. We might hear this week if Chris got a transfer to a high school and we think they may have started the foundation on the Yomitan house - we'll probably drive out there today and see for ourselves.
Looks like a fun park. It was finally warm enough to take Zane to the park today, 47! He really misses the Oki parks! Naha Nishi is always tough. I bet Reina was a great cheerleader. Do I need to send her Zane's dragon outfit? I have a 6 month one and an 18 month one. =) Fingers crossed on the transfer to the high school.
ReplyDelete