We've all been waiting for it. Reina's first word. Well, I think I'm about ready to officially call it, and the word(s) is/are: "Uh oh..." Reina discovered this wonderful phrase Thursday
night in the tub. She threw a toy over the edge and I naturally responded with this two word phrase. Ever since, Reina has been throwing everything over the edge...food, toys, you name it, and saying "uh oh" or her version of it which sounds more like, "aaa aaa." We're hoping she gets to some more traditional words next.
She has also gotten quite fluent at signing. All of the sudden this past week, she's decided its time to communicate. She can now sign the following words: Up, all done, eat, please, bath, shoes, more, milk, baby....I think thats all for now. I'm working on "diaper," and need to learn some more signs myself.
I also got a new carrier. Yes, I know that I don't need another carrier, but
really,
On the soccer front (hence all the green in our pictures this week), Chris' boys had two games against Shuri High School (coincidently his cousin attends this school...but does not play soccer). Anyhow, they lost on Saturday and then won on Sunday. The big game is this friday, when they play their big rivals, Kadena! We're excited and hoping for a win....
Oh- I almost forgot two other small things. Reina's hair is finally long enough for me to put it up. Although, only long enough to do a goofy straight up in the air ponytail (I think its cute though). Also, check out Reina's "new" shoes - they're actually retro nike's that were mine when I was her age. They're almost too small now. She's growing so fast....yet she is still on 29"...hmm...
Love the wrap and the shoes! Zane was a slow talker, and then one day he just started saying so much. Now he says words that I didn't even know he knew. She will start talking soon enough. Then you will want her to stop. =)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! How many carriers do you have now????
ReplyDelete