Tuesday, April 13, 2010

15 Month Stats






Reina had her next check up with Dr. Krason (same doc who has taken care of her her whole life). Dr. Krason said Reina was doing great. She was 21.5lbs and 29.5" long which are both in the twenty-fifth percentile and she was in the 50th for head circumference. She wasn't worried that Reina wasn't talking since she has about 15 signs and is getting English and Japanese. Reina got two more shots and then will go back for her last two at 18months. I was sad to hear that Dr. Krason will be PCSing, so we'll have to find a new ped.

House - We went by and while they hadn't started digging, there was some large machinery waiting to begin. I think the crane is about the same size as our land!

Summer - We have finally made our summer plans. We will fly to Portland around July 1st, and head up north for the next two weeks. Then we will leave from Seattle to London, see Liz graduate and hang out with the rest of the Eastman's, and then do a bit of traveling in Europe. Then we'll head back to Seattle and down to Roseburg to visit my dad until we head home. I think I'll need a tranquilizer to make it on that many trips with a 1.5 year old...or at least one of us will! We can't wait to see everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment