I love this dress (I think Liz gave it to us actually)! I caught Reina playing with Chris' hat before heading off to the bake sale fundraiser for the soccer trip to Seoul this May. On the way home Reina was quiet in the back drinking from her new water bottle. I was surprised that she drank it all - of course when I went to get her out of her carseat, I discovered that rather than drinking it she had actually dumped it all over herself. She was drenched!
This week was tough (despite being off for spring break). Chris ran a sports camp at Lester (soccer for little kids) and this combined with several soccer games and the bake sale resulted in us being quite busy. I spent the week playing
with Reina and catching up with some friends, so it wasn't a total loss. We're excited about fourth quarter (well, we're excited about it being almost summer!) and for May, when my mom is supposed to come visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment