
What a great weekend. On Saturday we woke up after a good night of rest (ie, Reina made it through the night) and then we went to the beach. It was a gorgeous day (much needed after the torrential rain we had the previous weekend) and we were able to chill in the water for quite a while. After having our onigiri snack, we headed home where we all took naps. Then we got a babysitter so that Chris and I could head to the beer fest to have...some beer. We were pleasantly surprised to find Reina asleep in her crib when we got home at 7:30. Then on Sunday, we did it all over again. We went to the same beach, came home and napped (although this time I had to run to the commissary instead) and then we all rode bikes up the the Eisa festival (we did the eisa part this time, since it was more kid - appropriate). I guess the only thing that would have made it a better weekend, is if we had off Monday again.
No comments:
Post a Comment