The house looks great. There are of course some imperfections, but I'm not sure anything is ever perfect. Plus, than there'd be no room for improvement! I think landscaping is going to be a challenge on its own though, as they left us with grass and thats about it! Hopefully my thumb is greener than I think. I know my mom and grandma have it, so lets hope its genetic.
Reina loved walking through the empty house and hearing herself echo. She also insisted on walking up and down the stairs on her own, something I"m going to have to get used to as her independence increases. Today she about threw a fit when I tried to put a diaper on her.
We got to look inside, as an electrician was there finishing up. This means I got to snap final pics of the inside. I've added them to the Yomitan slideshow to the right. We're still not sure where the carport is, but perhaps they will add that after inspection?
I just looked at the slideshow...how exciting! The place looks great! What a wonderful house for Reina to grow up in!
ReplyDelete