
We had a little celebration for Reina's real birthday on the 4th last week. Reina got to open all of her toys from relatives and us, and then rather than going to the indoor park, she chose to stay home and play with all of her new toys. Favorites included her new sweater I picked for her (shown in all the pictures), her new easel from Grandma, and her microwave and mixer from Grandpa. After that Reina picked soba for dinner (I swear Chris must have coached her on this!) and then we went to get ice cream for dessert. I think she rather enjoyed herself.

Granddaddy and Romeni arrived yesterday (Friday, January 6th) and then when Chris came home he had at least 7 boxes (the Xmas/Birthday rush we missed!). Most of them were presents from Grandpa for Reina's kitchen (which she loved) and some stuff that I purchased for Reina and us from our gift cards. She also got her first barbie from Romeni and Granddaddy - which she has since dubbed Liz (perhaps I had somethign to do with that), since she has long dark brown hair like Liz does.
 |
| Her first painting - she drew a rainbow |
We're excited to spend the next two weeks with Granddaddy and Romeni and for Kaiya to adjust to days without Mama's milk.
 |
| Mmmmm. Soba |
 |
| Her very first OWN ice cream cone. She chose pink. |
No comments:
Post a Comment