So. Reina will be one month old on Sunday! WOW.
Chris and I are hoping Reina has turned over a new leaf. She has slept once for four hours at night, and yesterday and last night ate every three hours (compared to 1.5 - 2 hours prior to yesterday). This is definitely cause for celebration! Perhaps more for me than Chris, as somehow he seems to get more sleep them me.
Reina is getting much stronger. She is able to hold up her head and can do amazing things with her legs. I've included a video of "tummy time" with Reina. The doctors all encourage this as babies need to work on their neck and arm strength. As you can see from the video, Reina focuses on legs...and getting her hand in her mouth. She will also do this when she is hungry on ANYONE's chest. Its pretty funny - where is she going?
Proud Mama Moment
6 years ago
Ahh, such a little squirmer! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe just keeps getting cuter! Romeni will be bringing a present from us to Reina.
ReplyDeleteLiz & Steve
She is very active! I'm so glad to hear that she is sleeping longer.
ReplyDelete