Saturday, April 18, 2009


Reina is missing her Aunt and Uncle, but also glad to be back into a routine. Chris and I are also happy because Reina is putting herself to sleep (thanks to the thumb) and is sleeping much longer. We've had two 9+ stretches, which have been awesome! We also got Reina a "big girl" car seat. She'll need one for our big trip to the states this summer...and it had to be FAA approved, since thankfully we'll have a seat for her on the planes.

In other developments (literally), Reina has started to be much more interested in toys. And most importantly, when she finally grabs on to them, she is most excited about putting them into her mouth. Check out the clip.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so comfy in her big girl seat. Oh btw, I cannot wait to get Zane back on schedule and sleeping through the night like that. Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she has a big girl seat already!!! We are going to be upgrading to one of those soon.

    ReplyDelete