Reina has had a great week. Did I talk about how Reina is talking! Check out the video of Liz and I encouraging the gaa-gaa. She's getting really responsive with smiling too! We also got a nice snap of Reina in her new "bumbo" chair that Grandma (Aneane) bought. She is just too cute in it.
Reina finally got JUST a thumb in her mouth. She's been working on this for some time now and had been pretty good at getting the pointer and thumb in there, but yesterd
Reina also slept for about 7.5 hours two nights this past week - and that too has been fabulous. We have a pretty good routine going where we know we can be awoken at least once, which Chris and I have decided is totally tolerable.
Ok, now for the real fun. Aunt Liz and Uncle Mike have been here and Reina has been thoroughly enjoying them. Or at least the pictures shes in seem to indicate th
She is so big. I love the smile. I can't believe she's in a bumbo already!! They are great, but only in them for a short time.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, but no fair that you are getting so much sleep! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
ReplyDelete