Reina and I have been having a wonderful time at swim class. I think I feel safe in saying that she likes it. She still is very focused on chewing on the toy she gets during each class, but her face always lights up when we get to "jump" off the side of the pool. Although I'm thinking this is because she can see everyone. I would say her second favorite would be tummy floats, but that's only because I take her toy away and she has to "swim" to it! We've also met two other moms that are new to the island. Both have older kids (2ish), but we've been to the beach with them and are planning a trip to comprehensive park, so that should be fun.
Other than that, we've been hanging out and casually looking at houses to possibly rent or own. Nothing yet! Reina has been getting board, so she discovered that her play pen is much more fun to smash her face in than play in. Crazy girl! Stats wise, Reina is still right around 18lbs, but looks like she's made it to at least 26inches! She'll be tall yet. She's gotten much more active, although she is still not full on crawling and she is quite focused on the "ma" sound despite Chris' "papa" chanting at her.
Reina got some much needed toys from Grandma Has and some very cute clothes from Cousin Katie. Thank you both. We miss you all!
Awe I want to see some swim pics!
ReplyDelete