I have a Christmas stocking that I cherish because a relative of mine took the time to make it from scratch (it also looks good). I wanted Reina to also have a special stocking, so I designed a stocking this Thanksgiving. As usual, it was important to incorporate a little Japanese into the design, which is apparent in her name in kanji and the fabric I chose. The yellow fabric is a traditional Okinawan print. Fortunately Romeni has lots of sewing experience and was here to help me carry this out! It turned out pretty cool and Reina seems to approve.
On another note, we had a nice little picnic at a local park yesterday (and finished some of our leftovers). Romeni got some cute pictures of Reina and I, which seem to be rare since I
Love, love, love the stocking! And are you telling Reina "thank you" in that pic? I can't beleive how big she is. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete