Saturday, November 7, 2009

Silly Goose




Reina has really started trying to stand on her own. I tried getting a picture of this for about 15 minutes, but I guess she just wasn't in the mood. Today at the park she probably was close to 30seconds standing on her own! Such a feat, I know.
I also got lots of pictures in her new jeans and Japanese shirt. Don't tell any parents that it says something about Okinawan sake though, which they will say is totally inappropriate for a 10 month old. Oh, she's 10 months old! Crazy that she'll be one in two months. She is still right under 20lbs and 27inches. Chris and I think she's working on building muscle, hence all the standing.

Somehow I think I failed to mention Reina's bought with some type of food allergy. Twice now she's expelled all of her stomach contents via her mouth about two hours after eating. The trigger is one or more of the following: soy (tofu), fish (seasoning), or buckwheat (soba noodles). She LOVED tofu about 6 weeks ago, but this throwing up bit coincided with that so now I'm afraid to give it to her again because when she gets sick its pretty sad. I'll convince myself its the soba noodles since she had so little of the fish seasoning (literally its mixed in with the soba), but the second time it happened she didn't even ingest a noodle. Anyhow....its a mystery.

The video is some footage of Reina playing in her crib. She is such a snorter - reminds me of the studderer in Pearl Harbor - you know, the guy with the red hair. I hope she grows out of this snorting. Its funny now, but later it will just be embarrassing.

1 comment:

  1. Zane used to make funny noises too, he grew ou of it. He used to grunt all the time. Too bad about the allergies. Good thing you have an idea of what it is.

    ReplyDelete