Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tricks of the trade






The "trade" is of course, being a kid. Reina's new tricks include putting things into other things, pointing, climbing on to things, getting down from "high" places, understands when we are leaving the house, pointing, knows that her shoes go on her feet and her jacket goes on her arms, and pointing. Pointing is not new, but she does it ALOT! She still hasn't said her first word, but she is signing some (mainly "up," but occasionally we get "all done" and "more").

A walk in the rain... I had a night out last week, which really means I had to go to a school thing. When I got home the first thing I noticed was how wet Chris' hair was. As it turns out, while I was in the cafeteria avoiding the thunder, lightning, and torrential downpour, Chris and Reina were on their evening walk and got caught in it. There is a great video clip of it (as the camera was not charged) but I can't find the footage now. It will be in the next video I edit and upload.

Valentine's day is something I don't get too excited about. However, this Friday, when I picked up Reina from daycare she had her first own-made present. I know have my first Reina-made craft on the fridge - her handprint. I don't know why I think something so trivial is so sweet, but I was very excited. Happy Valentine's anyhow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment