We hope winter is over and summer is here. Chris and I are ready to lounge at the beach and wear shorts and flips again (actually, the weather hasn't stopped Chris from doing this, but Reina and I have been bundling up). The start of soccer season officially begins with try-outs tomorrow. We have been doing our usual things prior to this schedule changing event, like going to the park and sliding down slides, rolling on the floor, riding on the bumble-bee and rocking horse, and getting cheerios everywhere. Other than these typical kid things nothing is really new. Next week I'm sure I'll report how exhausted we all are.
On another note, we have heard from the house people that our plans should be approved any day now and that construction will start soon. In the mean time our house drawings have gotten much fatter and detailed and we've been asked to choose light fixtures out of a novel of a magazine. We will meet with them again at the end of this week and I"m sure we'll have to make some other ridiculously detailed decision, like what color the electrical plates. No, I'm not complaining, I guess I'm just realizing that I'm not as detailed orientated as I once thought!
Wish I was having an Oki winter, our 4 feet of snow is finally melting. Wow! I can't believe how quickly your house is coming together, what a blessing!
ReplyDelete