Reina seems to be getting taller, even though our ruler says otherwise and her hair is definitely getting longer. This long hair business really struck us
last night in the tub, so I grabbed the camera. It looks the longest on the sides - Chris called them "chops" but of course Reina would only look at the camera this time!
House news: We had another long meeting. We looked at flooring samples for the wood and tile and again I am overwhelmed with details. How Chris and I will ever make these permanent decisions is beyond me. I am constantly searching the internet for sample kitchens, patios, etc, since I am not exactly sure what we like, nor what "goes together." But, construction should start around the 10th, after our land is blessed on the 5th. We will be there for the blessing, which had to be arranged between 5 people's schedule and high tide. I have never been to a blessing before, so it should be interesting. I think it is so that our land will not have bad spirits? Not sure, I'll report more as I learn more.
Have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment