My Mom is visiting! She arrived last Friday and will sadly leave tomorrow. We kind of threw this trip together when she found out in March that she would be PCSing to Holland (cool, right?); but, also kind of sad, since Holland is MUCH further away than Korea. So far we've seen several of my mom's Oki friends and have just been hanging out. I'm sure we'd be getting out more if it didn't seem like the rain would NEVER end. Seriously, I think it rained non-stop for 48 hours, maybe more. I see the sun peering out this morning which gives me a little hope for the rest of our time together; Mom leaves tomorrow morning.
Chris is away at Far East. So far his team beat Yokota 5-0 and then lost to the tournament favorites, Hong Kong, 1-7 (yikes). They play to more games today...We did get to talk to him on the computer this morning, which made Reina happy (and she remembered who she was, as she immediately signed "daddy"). We miss dad, especially since Reina has been getting up twice at night: AHHHHHH. I guess I'm not going to work, and she is taking advantage of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment