
Since today both Chris and I had to work, Reina went to her first day at her new Japanese daycare. After dropping her off at 6:30 as the only little one there, with her brand new baby futon in tote, Chris and I drove off to work together. That was nice. We were excited to pick her up and see how she did (and if she got a wink of sleep on a bed that is not contained, ie a crib). From what we gathered, she didn't cry AT all! And after translating her little book (thankfully they wrote all in hiragana), she played well and it appeared that she slept for over an hour (which I am skeptical of).
We think Reina said her second Japanese word today: "dako" which loosely means pick me up. She also said "genkan" (entrance way) but we're not sure if that counts since we're not sure she said it on her own or after one of us, since she copies A LOT of what we say.
Off to bed to start all over again. Good night.

Good luck this year!
ReplyDelete