We made it to Oregon. I'm not sure how, since we essentially travelled for four days straight!
Recap:
- Saturday: 4 hour boat trip back to Athens
- Sunday: 3.5 hour flight to London
- Monday: LONG flight to Atlanta and then Seattle
- Tuesday: 5 hour drive to Dad's house in Oregon

All things considered, Reina did amazing! She slept on all legs of the trips and was pretty happy until the end of most of them (understandably). We stayed overnight in Tacoma with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jess (and also Grandpa Jeff). The next day all of the Eastman's met at a VA cemetary to say a final goodbye to Grandpa Bob. I'm not a very emotional person, but I was certainly touched by the gun salut and taps on the bugle. It was nice and I know Grandpa Bob would have agreed. He is missed. I found a picture of him with his two great-grand daughters (Lucie and Reina) without them posing, as he prefers a more "natural" look!
Now that we're in Oregon we have lots of down time. Although we did managed to squeeze in a quick golf game while Romeni watched Reina. Tonight we plan on dinner out and hopefully a park for Reina to play at. No plans for the rest of the week (which is OK for us!). We head home on Sunday....1 more flight left!
I have uploaded a lot of the photos into a Greece only album (as July was pretty full).
hey, we created blog too. we just started so it's empty though... ttyl!
ReplyDeletehttp://asatofamily.blogspot.com/