Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Lazy Thursday

Typhoon Chamba got us out of work!  We went into TC-1 this morning which meant no kiddos at work.  So we dropped off Reina and went to our classrooms and got to work.  At about 9:30, the boss said we could go home!
Our last HOT October weekend (I think).  Reina out in the plastic tubs.


This is how Reina eats strawberries. 

Reina's new leggings!  Now if the weather would stay cold enough to wear them.

Out in the typhoon.  

The typhoon has been uneventful as usual. But we've managed to get a lot done around the house.  I managed to hem the spare-bedroom curtains (but please don't look closely) and we moved our new bookshelf up into our bedroom.  Its starting to feel like home....minus the rooster.

Last weekend, as I mentioned, we carved pumpkins with our neighbors. Reina loved the pumpkins.  She loved drawing all over them and she loved picking up the top to see the candle inside.  The neighbors were super sweet, and I hope we can spend more time with them in the future. They told us that Reina was "hima umare" (maybe!), which means she would be a young one in her grade.  The Japanese schools start in March/April, so Reina would be at the younger end of the spectrum of her class.  Reina would be in the same class as our neighbor (Nana-chan), if they go to the same school (which is a possibility). 

Mostly I am posting today because I have some pictures I want to share.  So I'll spare you the poor dialogue...and make sure to check the slideshow for the rest of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment