Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Sweetest Little Girl

Reina was so sweet today. She is of course sweet everyday, but today was special.





Reina woke up with a cold. This meant she was actually clingy (a rare event these days). She didn't want to be put down.  Chris and I gave her some tylenol, which seemed to make her feel much better. She was back to her usual ways within 30minutes.  After I went for a bike ride and Reina took a nap at home with Chris, we went to visit some friends of my mom's, "Auntie" Jane and Karen.  We met them at a park and Reina was just beside herself with excitement about the park.  She kept signaling me to come with her, which is a new trick she developed this weekend. It is so special to be asked to come with her.  She does it to Chris too.  She also randomly gave me a kiss today. Like out of the blue, "hey mom, I think you're great." It was so sweet. And I'm really not that sentimental.  Then to end the day Reina and I met Staci and Emi on Lester to go trick-or-treating.  Reina was so sweet asking for candy and saying thank-you. She really is the sweetest little girl.  I just had to share that with the world.  Now Reina is tucked in bed, and went to sleep with no problems...as usual.  She is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment