We no longer see much of Chris. I know he loves soccer, but Reina and I miss spending the afternoons with him. I've been keeping us busy though. Last week we made spent some time with Kaori and Skyla on Tuesday and then the neighbors on Friday.
 |
| Megumi & Ako in the back on the way to the park |
On Wednesday, it was Chris' 29th birthday. Unfortunately, he had to hold practice and then had the spring sports meeting at the DSO at 6pm. So, after spending some time with Skyla and her friend Joe at our house, we had a quick bite to eat with the birthday boy at a central location. It was really cute talking to Reina about it being Daddy's birthday. At first she talked about presents, and then at dinner she brought up cake. So, I insisted on buying some dessert while at dinner to celebrate, for Reina's sake.
 |
| Enjoying the weather Sunday morning. |
 |
| Somehow we squeezed dinner with Obaachan this weekend. |
On Friday, we met Ako, Rana, and their mom Megumi at our house, and took our car to the comprehensive park. Ako and Rana are often discussed by Miss Reina, so when I told her we were going to the park with them, she thought that was pretty brilliant. We had a good time, even though Reina still hasn't learned how to play WITH someone else.
This weekend Chris' team had a game Saturday and Sunday morning, so Reina and I got to go watch those. Reina is napping now (yay) and later today we will enjoy the weather, as it is glorious. For next week, we plan on seeing Jane, Sarah, and Maddie for a walk, and Kaori and Skyla (and probably Joe again) on Wednesday. I find if I keep busy, Reina and I are happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment