Saturday, October 1, 2011

Go Kubasaki!

We've been to both Kubasaki v. Kadena football games this year, and Reina really enjoyed them.  At the first game, Reina started screaming when she saw the Kubasaki Dragon mascot.  I guess she still has a little bit of fear around dressed up people (hope she does ok for halloween!).  She got better throughout that game and then was ok for the next.  I think Reina most enjoyed the cheerleaders.  She has been dancing and mimicking them (including "go kubasaki" and "go dragons") whenever there is music on at home.


I had my 32 week visit with the doctor last week, and things are still very normal (weight gain, stomach size, heart rate, blood pressure, etc).  Kaiya is 7 weeks away from being born and is kicking up a storm in my tummy.  Reina is very excited about her, and even invited her to her birthday party.  I'm feeling pretty pregnant - hard to bend over, tired, back aches, etc.  But, as my mom reminded me, I need to enjoy this time, as I will never be pregnant again and will never get to have it be just the three of us.  Boy is Reina in for a surprise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment