Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jack-O-Lanterns





Yesterday we had the neighbors over for our second annual pumpkin carving.  The girls loved it.  Sure, there was some distracted playing with the golf clubs and bowling balls, but they liked scooping out the seeds and drawing on the pumpkins.  The "big" girls, Ako and Miri (5ish) were able to use the little knife provided by these cute kits I got this time.  All 4 girls wanted cats, so we have three cat pumpkins in a row in our little neighborhood, but who cares, its for them, right?  We plan on going trick-or-treating on Monday.  Reina will be a fairy. We'll see how it turns out...its a costume I just happened to be able to put together with things she already had around, so we'll see how it comes together.

I'm almost 3 weeks away from D day!  Crazy.  I'm feeling really tired and seem to have quite a few contractions, as compared to my pregnancy with Reina.  This worries me a little, since delivering early is going to be a school-planning nightmare. I'm not quite sure what I can do about it though!  I have another appointment with the doctor when I'll be 38 weeks, which should be the week of the 4th.  Baby was head down last week when the doc checked with the ultrasound machine, and said, as usual, that all of my stats are normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment