Saturday, December 13, 2008

37 weeks AND Casper Caught!

So, this is week 37. I often feel the baby move now, and when it does, due to cramped quarters, it feels quite funny. Its almost like its in slow motion and then it will stop in a position that is totally poking me...so I just push it back in! Definitely feeling heavy, awkward and uncomfortable. It definitely looks like I've gained some weight in the face (ugh) and I also think it looks like I have a growth in my stomach....guess that's the baby. I will be happy to get back to my old self - if that's even possible.

The baby is now considered full term - if it is born now it will most likely need no type of intervention and would not be considered pre-mature. Kind of scary that any day now I could go into labor! I am excited for the week to end and Christmas vacation to begin. However, with that I am swamped at work, trying to get everything ready for the 8 weeks I will be absent after break.

Chris and I will tour labor and delivery at Lester next Saturday, the 20th. Supposedly the L&D section was recently remodeled. We have our 38 week appointment with the Dr. on the 23rd, and will probably see her weekly after that.

Casper hasn't been caught in the crib too much - but when I got home from work the other day, he gave me quite a jump, lounging in the crib! Of course he moved before I could capture him - but I did get some evidence!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog. It's fun to follow your pregnancy. We're excited to hear if it's a boy or girl.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete