So I'm right around the middle of my 35th week. Full term is between 37 - 40 weeks (baby isn't considered premature if its born during that week range). I saw "commander" Corey (finally figured out what CDR stood for - darn military and their acronyms!). Anyhow. CDR Corey was fabulous as always. My uterus is measuring at 34 weeks, and although I'm up to 164lbs (+34lbs from pre-pregnancy) she didn't seem worried. She thought I was probably retaining a little bit of water which is normal, espcially at this time in pregnancy. She also felt the position of the baby again (still head down) and said that she would estimate a current weight of about 5 1/4 lbs.
I'm feeling ok...kind of "done" being pregnant though. Bending over is killer - and what can be dropped will be - I'm always dropping everything! The baby gets hiccups all the time (at least twice a day) and its about as annoying as when I get the hiccups! We built the crib this past weekend too - and Casper has been caught in it twice! I have a feeling once the baby is here he won't want ANYTHING to do with it!
S0....31 days left (hopefully a few less!)
Proud Mama Moment
6 years ago
Try putting tin foil in the bottom of the crib to deter Casper ahead of time, supposedly works.. worth a shot. :) I agree, bending over sucks, it only gets worse!!! So over it!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Yeah, Viva avoids baby Jack like the plague. She definitely stays away from his crib. But she has taken a liking to napping in his stroller these days. Grrrr!
ReplyDeleteOnly one more month (plus or minus two weeks)! You are almost there now!!