Doctor's Appt: Another dramatic appointment last Tuesday (12/23). Of course Lester messed up again. Long story short, we ended up seeing the annoying doctor again, who talks to Chris and I like we're four and tells us the same thing four times. Anyhow, all was normal. We won't be seen again until Jan. 6th...hopefully I'll deliver before then! AND I again assured that I was seen by someone (anyone) other than this doctor.

Xmas Eve: Check out the pictures. It was a gorgeous day, so Chris and I went off beach hunting. Found a totally secluded beach on the East side of the island (about 1 hour driv

e north - near Hansen). We stayed for an hour or so and just read, beach combed (found a bunch of great shells), and read. It was very relaxing.
We had Kuniko over this past weekend and she went to work sewing! We bought some material at the house of 66 and she made us a crib sheet. Its cute. Chris also bought a pattern and some material for he

r to make a "kariyushi" shirt, which is like the Okinawan version of an "aloha" shirt. See the pics. Chris is hoping she'll be able to finish it this weekend. It will be interesting to see how it turns out, and if its the ri

ght size! But we always joke that if its too big, we could always see if Mike or Paul could wear it!
Looove that beach photo. But where is your bikini? Gotta show off the belly while you can! :-)
ReplyDelete