Saturday, December 20, 2008

L&D Tour - 38 weeks

This morning Chris and I toured the labor and delivery dept. at Lester Hospital. Fortunately, the hospital is like a 5 min drive from our house.  I wasn't too impressed with the facilities.  The delivery room was nice...pretty big, but there wasn't a private shower.  The post-partum rooms were really small and there were two beds in each, so that you might have to share.  We also found out how to register the babe and of course there is all sorts of other paperwork we are encouraged to fill out prior to delivery.  We'll get all of that at our next appointment this Tuesday. We're the first appointment of the day, so maybe we'll actually get seen on time. So far the Docs are notoriously 30min behind, but we are still made to come 15 min early for fear of losing our appointment on that 1 and a million chance they actually are running on schedule!  

Chris and I had a busy last week.  I feel that I have fully informed my sub of everything and she is set for the first three weeks after break (hopefully!).  I will have to go in sometime and get those last 3 - 4 weeks planned later.  We went to Chris' faculty dinner and took some pics, so I'm hoping to get one of Chris and I to put up (assuming its decent).  I'll keep you all posted.  Cross your fingers for a Christmas baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment