So, this saying, I have decided, stems not from the health "risks" associated with waking sleeping babies, but from the meer fact that it really pisses them off! Reina was asleep in the wrap (see picture) before bed time. Once we got her out to put her in her pjs and off to bed she was QUITE unhappy. So, the moral is don't wake a sleeping baby b/c it makes them
The next pics are from the next morning. She is getting pretty good at holding
PS - We have been to Family Mart, a Japanese grocery store, a sports store, the beach, and a furniture store with NO crying. I guess this is progress, or perhaps she just likes shopping!
*I also added more pics to the 4 month slide show.
ITA that waking a sleeping baby makes them mad. Reina is so adorable! I cannot believe how big she is getting.
ReplyDelete