This is Reina waiting at the door. Yes, Chris put her on the carpet right in front of the entrance...I about fell down laughing once I saw her waiting so patiently. There was also another laughing on the floor experience that I will spare you all from. Needless to say there was a diaper change immediately followed by a bath! Fortunately Reina was the only one in dire need of a bath.
Last weekend Chris and I actually took off from work we were so sick. I say this because I am out of leave, so I took a day without pay...we were SICK. Thankfully I can report that we have survived the swine flu (just kidding...but it was the flu!).
Reina was weighed today and she has made it to 15lbs! She is also lengthening...she's around 24 - 25 inches. We'll have official stats on the 22nd, when she goes in for her four month visit.
Another big event - Reina has her own room. She will spend her first night in her crib in her room tonight. I hope she sleeps better than I will. She has gotten pretty consistent wi
Reina is STILL crying with strangers. Yesterday we went to a middle school event and all of these people wanted to hold her. She was even crying when people were touching her feet. Ridiculous, eh! I put her in the wrap for the remainder of the night. I think she is worse when there are LOTS of people, and better when there is just a few. But I think I have to accept that despite my efforts to take her with us all the time and pass her off...she is sensitive. She even cried with a new daycare worker this week. Jeez! I just hope she is ok on the plane and then with all the new relatives she's going to meet.
Stranger anxiety will get better. Zane still sometimes gets mad when people touch his hands. He will pull his hand away and then grunt at them. =) Reina is getting so big! She is almost Zane's size...I think he is almost 19 pounds now. He is a pee-wee as Chris says. Glad you guys are better. That must have sucked!!
ReplyDeleteShe is pretty darn cute! Good luck with the crib in the other room! The first few nights are teh worst (For you at least!) Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete15lbs, wow!!! She does not look that big. Aeraci was weighing in at 17lb 15oz 2 weeks ago at her 9 1/2 month checkup.
ReplyDelete