Ok. So, yea, NO SLEEP for me. Reina slept ok, accept she of course got up twice to eat! Although I can't tell if she really needs to get up now that I can't see her, so I just went and fed her everytime I heard her. Chris had the nerve to say, "wow, she slept great," when she got up at four. I was like, um, "no, we've already been up once!"
We did have a wonderful day at the beach today. And we got lots of cute pics of Reina. Also added a new slideshow (four months). Crazy that school is almost over and we'll be jumping on a plane come June! Not so long away.
When we got
We have that jumper! Zane loved it, although he just spun in it at first. Happy Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable in her swimsuit!!!! Not even 6 months old and she is already a beach bum:)
ReplyDelete