A lot has happened in the last two days. And I of course have news about sleep - its getting better. I think Chris and I have concluded it is just a case of jet lag - not sure why we were so hesitant to go with this in the first place. Guess I should give the kid a break!We met up with an old high school friend, Pat Budenski and his family on Saturday at an indoor kids play place. I think Reina had the most fun by far. We of course loved seeing Pat and meeting his two boys and wife. It always amazes me how little people change; Pat was just the same! We hope to meet up with them again before we leave (and we hope they get stationed at Kadena soon).
Today we met up with the rest of the Eastman boys and Liz for her college graduation in London. Reina thoroughly enjoyed her aunts and uncles and quickly warmed up and showed them all her "tricks;" their favorite being her cheesy on que smile. Reina did not fair so well at the graduation. Within the first 5 mintues Chris had to walk out with her. The girl was afraid of the clapping and as it was a graduation (plus awards ceremony) there was A LOT of clapping! We decided to skip the performance as we had a long trek home with a tired baby. Other plans for England at this point include our getaway without Reina to Edinburgh on Friday - Saturday. Chris and I are getting excited; hope Liz and Grandpa are up for the challenge! We got lots of pictures so make sure you check out the slideshow too.

No comments:
Post a Comment