I've been a bit unmotivated to write....hence the late post. I usually formulate all of these ideas throughout the week about what to talk about and then when I come to post, I forget all of them and it ends up being a hodge-podge.
 |
| At the park |
Regardless. Reina has been very on-board with the no diapers business. Sometimes, too much so. Ever so often, usually during nap time, Chris or I will walk in to a very naked baby and a very dirty bed (you get the picture, right)? Hopefully our disdain is clear to her and it will not happen again, because it is NOT pleasant.
 |
| In the garden |
We have finally had a turn in the weather. The gorgeous weather allowed us to go to the Comprehensive park on Saturday. We put Reina's trike in the back, which she thought was the coolest thing ever, and we rode bikes, played on the playground and had a picnic. We also did lots of planting. Reina loved helping me dig in the garden, sow the seeds, and then cover them up. It was easily the most fun I have ever had in the garden. On Sunday, the weather continued so we did a repeat...we met Obaa-chan in Naha and picnicked at a park down there and then planted flowers in the front garden.
 |
| Reina's favorite - onigiri |
We are excited to grill ribs this weekend and have friends over. Unfortunately the weather forecast is not looking as good for this weekend, but it is still early! Either way, the ribs will be yummy!
Oh no I bet you guys were not happy walking in on that!
ReplyDelete