I knew there was a reason I always wanted a sister (or a sibling at all for that matter!). Reina LOVES Kaiya. She is more involved with her each day, which probably has a lot to do with Kaiya staying awake a little more as she gets older. She'll be one month on Christmas Eve already! I have been on a mission to get a good, cute picture of the two girls, but it has been tough, as one always squints and makes funny faces during pictures, and the other is completely oblivious. Here are a few that are ok.
Kaori and Sklya came to visit with Kaiya and Reina last week. Skyla also opened all of her presents (two for Xmas and one for her birthday - which is the same day as mine). Reina and Kaiya also recieved presents from Kaori and Skyla - cute fur jackets. Hopefully the weather continues to cool, so that we get to wear them soon!
| I can't even wake her up if I move her. She will just keep sleeping! |
![]() |
| Kaiya during one of her long naps. |
| Bouncing both girls on the exercise ball. |

Mom and Halil get here at 12:30....TODAY! Yay.




No comments:
Post a Comment