Mom and Halil arrived on time last Tuesday. We've since seen some of Okinawa (as Halil didn't get to see much last time) and enjoyed our first Christmas together with them as a new family of four. Reina enjoyed her third Christmas and Kaiya had her first, but she of course didn't really know what was going on!. Reina was very thankful for all of her gifts and two days after Christmas has since played with every single toy (she wasn't into the clothes as much as I thought she would be). Crazy to think she's just going to get more in about two weeks for her birthday (and be three). Although that's not as crazy to me as the fact that I'm turning 30 tomorrow. Woah.
Watching the dolphin show at the Aquarium
Anyhow, we've taken lots of pictures, so here they are to tell what I have not. Mom and Halil sadly leave us this Thursday (man time flies) and then my Dad and Romeni come in shortly after Reina's birthday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment