Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Love Thumbs

The biggest news for this week....we have another thumb sucker! Thank goodness.  Last night was the first night Kaiya put herself to sleep in her crib and each subsequent wake up (twice) and didn't need to be wrapped.  Chris and I even brought up moving her crib out of our room. Maybe next weekend?  We're thinking of putting Kaiya into the spare room until summer, and then after summer (August?) we'll move them both into Reina's room.  The spare room will turn into our guest/play room.  We'll see if we carry this out.

Who is who? I love this game!
Kaiya is officially Kaiya Elizabeth Eastman.  We picked up her birth certificate and passport and her SSN will be on the way soon.  I posted pics of both girls' passport photos - not nearly as good as my photos! Its a shame its 5 years until they get new ones, b/c as you can tell, Reina doesn't look like her picture at all! I'm always surprised they let us through customs!  Can you tell who is who? Chris always guesses wrong.  

Pretty in purple.
Not much else to report.  Kaiya has her 4 month check up at the end of August, right around the time Reina will go to her new daycare.  She is still dressing herself, with some nice outfits, and others I could do without.  Next week commences soccer season, something I've been dreading since it is all consuming for Chris.  He takes it a bit too seriously if you ask me.  But, I can kind of understand since I used to feel that way about soccer.  I think I'll warm back up to the idea after the girls are a bit older.  
Trying to stay warm on our post-dinner walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment