

So, little girls doing ballet must top the cutest things there are. Reina had her first ballet/tap lesson last Thursday and I think its safe to say she'll want to go back. I'll have to bring my camera to ballet one of these days, so the pre-pictures I took at home will have to suffice. She said she liked ballet better than tap, which surprised me, but she could not verbalize why. She's become quite the busy little girl. Right now she has ballet/tap on Thursdays, swimming with her daycare on Friday's, and she's still in gymnastics on Saturdays.
 |
| Our new favorite device: Ipad 3 |
 |
| Thanks for the easter presents Grandma |
Thursday morning we drove up to the aquarium. It was actually fairly empty, which was a nice change. Reina loved running around putting her nose up close to all the glass windows. And we did the dolphin show which I think is probably her favorite part. We of course now have it memorized, but she doesn't seem to mind, and that's all that is important. Kaiya did great too. Unlike Reina, she is more into looking around and staying alert when I wear her. She has taken to sleeping on her belly, now that she can get there on her own. I'm not sure if she's happy about it or not, but she seems to fall asleep like that weather it be out of exhaustion or happiness.
 |
| Eastman's Girls! |
We have our itinerary for this summer! SO SO SO excited. We leave here for Portland on June 18th and then will come back here July 21st. So, about a month away. Not much else to report, since I've been blogging so frequently with all the free time I have. This has been a great break; really just a tease about how great our time will be this summer. Love to all!
 |
| The start of a great relationship |
No comments:
Post a Comment