Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Family

I feel like the new blog pic really expresses our new family.  Just a little bit of chaos...making do, but overall happy with life.  Reina and Kaiya love to play together and Chris and I love watching them giggle at one another.  Kaiya is growing up so fast, already 6 months. She's very close to sitting up on her own, seems to be about to get her bottom teeth, working on inching along on the floor, and starting solids.  I know its going to go super fast this summer and I know she'll be crawling before we go back to school in August.  Crazy!


Playing with Rana


Almost sitting!
The summer plans!

Eating! Rice cakes...mmm


Can you read what Reina wrote?


Silly sisters.

Our mini-picnic at the beach today.
We had an excellent first weekend off from soccer with a visit from Oba-chan, some gardening and a small barbeque with our "neighbors," who live about 10min away.  Three more weeks left and we're all barely working!  Its amazing how much we all check out at the end.  See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment