Saturday, May 19, 2012

They're "Gangin up"

On the way home from dinner tonight, Reina was arguing with Chris about something.  I can't remember exactly, but I do remember Reina deciding that Kaiya had taken her side in the whole deal. It went something like, "Kaiya thinks so too Daddy."  It made me realize that this will probably happen more frequently in the future.

This is the default Kaiya "look"
Until Kaiya has an opinion of her own, I am sure Reina will continue to put words in her mouth and boss her around.  One of her latest crazes is getting Kaiya dressed or undressed (or "un-dressed up" if you're Reina).  I got a sequence of pictures illustrating how this process goes.  Reina was actually able to do most of it by herself, and Kaiya actually tolerated it.  Actually, Kaiya thinks anything Reina does is pretty cool - any press is good press to her (if you know what I mean). However, the other day I came downstairs while Reina was playing with Kaiya (who was giggling of course) and Reina said, "look Mommy." I almost scared them both with my expression, as Reina was holding Kaiya around the stomach in the air; not something a three-year-old should be doing.  Needless to say, I quickly got Reina to put her down, but since I starteld Reina so much, she bumped Kaiya's head which made Kaiya cry.  I think Reina learned her lesson (as did I mine).  So Kaiya is happy to have Reina's attention until she hurts her.
The pink onsie is wet Reina.
Apparently, pulling the shirt down was easier...

Reina jumped on the opportunity to pick out new clothes...












Still a happy baby!

Today we went to the beach again. In addition to the fact that I love the beach, Reina has also realized how much fun it is, so it makes going that much more enjoyable.  Then there is Kaiya who hasn't quite realized this, but darn she looks cute in her beach get-up.
The beach "get-up"
Dang, this pic would have been WAY better with my SLR.  





















Far East soccer is next week. Yep.  This is it. One more week. Then I can relax again.  Then summer is here and I can REALLY relax!  Can't wait to see everyone.
This is Reina's drawing for Mother's day.  It was posted in a mall here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment