


So, I took my Nikon to the shop, and they sent it to mainland. The shutter is sticking (a problem this guy hadn't seen, and he asked if I dropped it). I didn't drop it. Might it have been bumped, yes. Do I have a three-year old who may have dropped it, yes. Hopefully its not too expensive. This means I'm using my old camera (the point and shoot) that was my first digital camera. Its crazy to think we used to drop our film off and hope for the best! I had actually passed this camera on to Reina. I was uploading some pictures I had taken, and thought it was funny to see some of the pictures Reina took. I think its pretty clear who takes which pictures.
 |
| This is Jason Stevens - Reina got a shot of him unbeknownst to me! |


After resisitng for some time, I decided to figure out what this whole pinterest thing was about. Its still a bit foreign, but in a nutshell it has lots of ideas all in one place for lots of different things. The first one I saw was of a way to organize hair ties. Each day when I go to put Reina's hair back, it is a task to figure out where the good hair ties are, and which headbands actaully fit, etc. So, when I saw this, I was pretty excited to give it a go. I think it turned out pretty good. Actually, too good, because now Reina is obsessed about which barette and hair tie she is going to wear, which means its not always the most practical ones. And she insists on putting the barettes in her hair, which usually looks pretty funny. I also got some ideas for the playroom. Hopefully Grandpa Jeff can help me out with some of those projects.

Last weekend the weather was amazing, so Ako, Rana, and Reina went to Torii beach (with me and Megumi). All of the girls enjoyed playing in the sand and the water, despite quite a bit of seaweed and brisk temperatures. These pictures were the last few I got on my SLR before EVERY picture had a black bar. I am hopeful it will be back with me before we leave for the summer...now that would be a real tragedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment