Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Commute




Planting with Auntie Liliana
At the Tacoma Kids' Museum
Just in case you haven't heard, the commute from Tacoma to Bellevue has to be the most painful driving experience I've had.  Granted, it was awesome having Grandpa Jeff and Aunt Debbie to help out with and spend time with the girls.  I don't know exactly what they did all day, but I do know Aunt Debbie got them all to the museum one day, which sounded pretty cool.  Aunt Joyce spent the night with us one day that week too.  Chris reported Kaiya starting to try and pull up.  I'm still skeptical, as she seems too small to be doing that.  We'll be able to spend more time with the Miningers when we head back down for the 7th weekend. 

We are spending this week (and the fourth) with our other Bham friends, Joe, Karen, and Sydney.  More on that later, although I will add that we're excited for the fourth and the American flag cupcakes we're going to make.
Looking for the baby rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment