Monday, March 9, 2009

Daycare

So,
Reina had her first day in daycare. I definitely was more anxious then she was. When I went to pick her up, the two Japanese ladies reported that she smiled a lot....and pooped quite a bit (was that normal, they asked?). I said yes! So, I feel good about that...although I put Reina in the wrap and have been "wearing" her while I wash bottles, and she is conked out, so I'm thinking maybe she didn't sleep as good as she does here. AND they gave me this cute little book with every diaper change, bottle feeding and nap she took. Japanese people are so cute - and they were all happy to hear that I WANT them to speak nothing but Japanese to her!

Chris and I have our first girls game tomorrow. We're both excited. One of my students volunteered to watch her (she was SO excited), so that will be another first for Reina. I imagine she'll be doted on the whole time. More later...I have a video of Reina smiling and playing with a toy. Its cute (more for the grandparents). Hopefully I'll get it up soon...maybe now if Reina keeps sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that daycare went well. I know it must have been a difficult day for you. So how is soccer going? Reina is getting so big, I can see that she looks a lot like Chris right now. I love the video of her laughing with Chris.

    ReplyDelete