Well, we made it. One week of daycare done. We all did great.
The soccer game went well. I had a student volunteer to watch Reina during the game, so after a LOOOONG faculty meeting I went to get Reina (this was Tuesday), and then brought her out to the field (Mike Petty). She got a little fussy, so I "wore" her in the wrap...and she went to sleep almost immediately. She slept the ENTIRE game all the while we were screaming and yelling at the girls on the field. Of course she didn't sleep too well that night. So I might continue to do that for home games. We'll see.
Its nice on the weekend now since we get to spend all day with Reina. She tends to be sleepy after daycare so we don't get to "play" with her much. But this weekend she's been nothing but smiling. Check out the video (bummer that we had the TV so loud..eh?)...you might have to squint to see it! Its a little on the small side.
We have two more weeks till Aunt Liz and Uncle Mike get here. We're all pretty excited. Hopefully it will warm up so we can get to the beach.
Proud Mama Moment
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment