We learned a new Japanese word this week. Both Chris' Aunt Hiromi and one of the daycares workers used to to talk about Reina. It means SMILING! She has really mastered the smile, and we can almost coax it out of her...its not just random anymore.
Other news ... not much really. Reina has gone to three soccer games and I assure you she has enjoyed each one - ok, she slept through most of them, but thats all we can ask at this point right? These pictures are taken on the way to a game (hence Chris and I in Kubasaki green). Reina, well, she's just dressed up to look cute. I finally bought some green for her today - some real green that is. We had lots of pastels,
More next week.
wow, she is getting so big. How is it being back to work and taking care of Reina?
ReplyDelete