So, Grand-dad and Romeni have been here for just about a week (they leave this sunday) and of course we've taken several pictures. AND they got to take Reina to her two month check up. She is doing great...except...she's average. Actually this is a good thing. Her height and weight were both in the 50th percentile and her head size was in the 75th percentile - so she's going to be smart of course! All else looked good according to the doc.
Reina has enjoyed the new set of "babysitters" and is hopefully ready for next week where she'll start her daycare off base (yikes!). I'll add a new slideshow to the left, but here are some of my favorites...yes Romeni and I dressed her up so she's got pink down now...and look how "girly" she looks. Chris said we shouldn't dress her up cause it makes her look older, and we don't want her to look older (or get older so I'm told!).
No comments:
Post a Comment