Saturday, January 23, 2010

All our eggs in one basket

I was working on my laptop while Reina was playing in "her" area after school one day. I turn around to check on her and to my surprise she was IN a basket. She has been quite obsessed lately with taking EVERYTHING out of everything lately. This includes baskets, jars, drawers, wallets....whatever holds something, it will be taken out! Although this is the first time I've caught her in something herself, without my help at least.

There really isn't much else new in our lives. Reina is slowly getting better and better at walking (which is now her number one mode of transportation - well, aside from Chris or I) and is eating more and more....CHEESE. This girl loves pretty much anything dairy (unless it means cow's milk instead of mama's milk). She will still chew on a tomato and a piece of broccoli, but that's only if there is no other dairy product. So, to name a few, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, string cheese, yogurt, melted cheese (ala quesadilla), cheese off of pizza...ya, those are here favorites.

Soccer season is gearing up. Chris has taken on the Varsity Boys at Kubasaki, which is a relief to me, as now Reina and I can play on the sidelines while he is in charge! The season officially starts with try-outs February 22nd, but conditioning starts February first. We're going to get busy quickly.

I took some cute pics with Reina and Chris on our way out today. My silly goose...(or geese in this case).

2 comments:

  1. She is getting SO big! She's adorable!!!! So will you not be coaching soccer this year?

    ReplyDelete